6-40 Min Treadmill sessions / 2-30 Min Ice skills Session
$ 350.00 + HST
July 7 –Sept 8, Tuesday Nights
July 8-Sept 9, Wednesday Nights
July 9-Sept 10, Thursday Night
Ice Skills/Skating times will be scheduled based on treadmill progress
The BLADE hockey skating treadmill is ideal for all levels of skaters. From beginners learning fundamentals to professional athletes seeking stride efficiency and endurance, the BLADE is the PRO LEVEL TRAINING tool for developing techniques and improving overall skating abilities.
The key to the BLADE is the controlled atmosphere. With the aid of Sports Motion Video analysis, trainers can easily communicate with skaters, providing constant instruction, evaluation and feedback to get results.
Superior Skating Performance and Development Tool:
- Practice crossovers, simulate skating into a corner and skate backwards.
- Ability to skate continuously for time and distance.
- Use positive and negative elevation to develop speed and power.
- Convenient and accurate measurement of speed, distance and time.
- Develop Hand/Eye coordination while maintaining proper stride mechanics.
Players are given continuous feedback. A Pro Level Training instructor will break down proper stride technique and bring awareness to the areas in which a skater is inefficient. The instructor will provide accurate, detailed communication while the skate is on the treadmill and during rest periods.